Skip to content
- Step 1: Browse, shop and enjoy. Visit each category, read up on the products and add your desired products into your shopping cart by clicking on the ‘buy now’ or ‘add to cart’ buttons.
- Step 2: Your selected products will gather in your ‘Shopping Cart’. When you are ready to place the order, scroll your mouse to the top right corner of the page where you’ll see a small cart icon, click on the “Checkout” button under your ‘Shopping Cart’. (If you wish to make any changes to your order, do so now before you proceeding to checkout)
- Step 3: The checkout process is really simple. Enter your billing address, enter your shipping address (only if its different to the billing), select delivery method and select payment method.
- Step 4: It is your choice whether you want to create an account which happens automatically upon checkout. If you would prefer not to, untick the checkbox!
- Step 5: Once you have entered your details, chosen your delivery method and selected your method of payment, click “Place Order” button. If you selected credit card as a method of payment, you will be redirected to the PayFast website. Enter your card details there. If you have selected cash deposit or EFT, you will end off on the confirmation page which will display our banking details as well as a unique reference number. Keep these details for reference. You will also shortly receive a confirmation email with all of these details and proceed with payment.
- Step 6: We ask that you send us payment confirmation after making an EFT or cash deposit payment. This will speed up the dispatch of your parcel. If you made payment by credit card, there is nothing more to do from your side.
- Step 7: After successfully placing your order, sit back and relax while we take care of the rest. We will send a tracking or waybill number for your parcel and a website on which to trace it.
- Step 8: Courier delivery is usually very very quick. In Main centres, customers usually receive within 24 hours of dispatch (excluding weekends).